ALL CANNULAS ARE NOT CREATED EQUAL. TRY THIS NEW CANNULA AND EXPERIENCE AN INCREASED LEVEL OF COMFORT AND BETTER OXYGEN AVAILABILITY. MOST PEOPLE DON'T GO BACK.
CHANGE CAN BE HARD; WE ARE MAKING THIS IS EASY -> FOR A LIMITED TIME, BUY 2, GET ONE FREE!
The Uni-flo2 single, soft cannula is a new device designed to deliver up to 6 LPM of oxygen to adults who utilize oxygen therapy. The Uni-flo2 cannula can be used in the home, in extended care, during transport and in hospital environments. It can be used with cylinders, wall connected O2 systems or home oxygen concentrators. The best use of this new device, however, might be with portable oxygen concentrators where there are many benefits.
The Uni-flo2 cannula system represents a complete redesign of the nasal cannula which has been the same for about 60 years. In a study with 121 patients, the following concerns were noted with standard cannulas :
- the prongs becoming displaced from the nostril
- needing to remove the cannula to eat or drink
- tubing constriction around the neck
- skin irritation
The Uni-flo2 is the first cannula designed to address these issues. It is more comfortable and stable to wear and use than dual -pronged cannulas. You do not need to remove when eating.
Also, it offers more efficient oxygen delivery so it might even reduce your oxygen use prolonging your your portable oxygen concentrator's battery life or can increase your oxygen level.. In a controlled study, 57% of patients' oxygen levels increased when using the Uni-flo2.
More specifically, the Uni-flo2...
- Reduces the amount of plastic that touches skin, thereby potentially reducing skin irritation by as much as 50%
- Has a unique, patented, nasal cavity component that enables ease of use and a soft touch connection within the nasal cavity.
- Provides increased comfort
- Is less intrusive with less product on the front of your face
The Uni-flo2 Is interchangeable to either nostril, reducing nasal cavity irritation by 50% and stays totally secure while eating or drinking.
Actual Customer Comments :
- This is very comfortable and easy to use, I like this cannula much better than the dual prong.
- I donít feel confined and I like the way it feels, much more secure.
- Oh, how wonderful! Now I donít have a long mark on my face in the morning.
- I think this cannula is great, it does not bother me with my glasses. This is easy to put on.
- This is nice because it doesnít run along my face, you almost forget the cannula is on.
FOR ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION AND USE INSTRUCTIONS, PLEASE SEE THE FOLLOWING VIDEO.
UniFlo2 V07 (2016) Visual FX by DoubleRaven. from Jose Alejandro Acosta on Vimeo.