Symptoms such as heart pain, palpitations and shortness of breath may be transient and can be difficult to record by conventional devices.
With the Choice Portabel Color ECG Monitor MD100E with Arrhythmia Detection, a recording of about 30 seconds can be made when symptoms occur whether at home or away. These recordings can then be shown to the doctor, who can examine and use the information to assist in correct diagnosis of symptoms.
Where Can MD100E be used?
The unique features - cordless operation and direct on-screen display make it a versatile multi-purpose tool for medical professionals.
Office - The MD100E offers a fast way to pre-screen patients in the physician's office on possible CVD - related complaints by patients. The device gives a clear picture of the heart rhythm in just 30 seconds.
Outpatient Visit - The portable device makes it suitable for use in outpatient visits. ECG data can be examined on the direct on-screen display without printing or downloading.
Home Care Situation - The device can be prescribed for home self-monitoring. The data recorded at home will clarify patient's concerns and also help physicians assess the necessity for secondary care for patients
Add the Optional 3 Lead cable for a complete 30 second rhythm strip where the patient does not need to 'hold' the device in their hands. (see picture below showing optional 3 Lead Cable)
- Induction system: Bipolar single channel or 3-Lead ECG cable (included)
- Heart rate range: 30 to 240 beats/min.
- Bandwidth: 0.5 to 75Hz
- Sampling Rate: 250Hz
- Enclosure ingress protection: IP20
- Display: 60mm x 45mm Graphic Color High Resolution TFT with Adjustable backlight
- Memory: 100 measurements (using the units internal memory)
- Electrical Safety: Internally powered equipment, B-type device
- Power Supply: 2 'AAA' batteries
- Battery life: Approximately 500 measurements with alkaline batteries
- Operating Environment: +50 to +104ŗF (+10 to +40 ŗC), 30 to 85%RH, 700 to 1060 hPa
- Storage Environment: -4 to +140 ŗF (-20 to +60 ŗC), 10 to 95%RH, 700 to 1060 hPa
- Weight: Approximately 4.5 oz. (125 g)
- Dimensions: 5 1/2¯ (W) x 3¯ (H) x 1¯ (D) (140 mm x 75 mm x 26 mm)
- Contents: Main Unit, Storage pouch, 2 'AAA' batteries,USB data cable, Instruction manual, Quick reference card.
- NOTE: Specifications may be changed without prior notice.
Hardware: This guarantees that the hardware will be free of defects in material and workmanship under normal use, or it will be replaced by Southeastern Medical Supply or Southeastern Medical Supply’s designated representative.
Software: This guarantees that the physical media are free from defects, or they will be replaced by Southeastern Medical Supply. Also, the warranty guarantees that the software generally conforms to the published specifications for the product. Software is provided "as is," and in no event does Southeastern Medical Supply warrant that the software can be easily operated by the user.
• Because this is a Class II medical device, like the other devices on our site, there is no trial period for this product purchased from Southeastern Medical Supply. Defective hardware will be replaced by Southeastern Medical Supply (or its designated representative); or, upon verification that the hardware is defective, a refund may be applied. Unopened products returned to Southeastern Medical Supply are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
• Defective software media will be replaced or the customer will be directed to a download location to obtain the software. A customer who is unable to operate the software is not eligible for a refund.