THROUGH YEAR END 2018, SOUTHEASTERN MEDICAL SUPPLY IS OFFERING FREE MOUNTING OPTIONS FOR ITS ADVIEW2 LINEUP. BUY NOW AND RECEIVE A FREE WALL MOUNT WITH THE PURCHASE OF THIS 9005BPS MONITOR. A $99.99 RETAIL VALUE!
The original ADView was the first diagnostic station to offer a manual mode. allowing you to capture blood pressure with your stethoscope using the traditional auscultatory method without changing cuffs. Manual mode provides important versatility for your patients with arrhythmias or other complex needs.
ADC, a world leader in core diagnostic products for more than 30 years, has once again innovated to create the Adview 2, the next generation in modular vital signs monitors..
The ADView 2 easily captures automated blood pressure measurements at the touch of a button. Our non-invasive blood pressure module uses the oscillometric method, with both pulse rate and the mean arterial blood pressure (MAP*) displayed in about 30 seconds. With seven available cuff sizes, ranging from child to thigh, the ADView 2 can be used for patients ages three and older. Adult Plus and Large Adult Plus cuffs come standard. Also, as with the original Adview, this device also allows you to manually take blood pressure reading. Please note that MAP* is not currently validated for use within the US.
With the ADView 2, ADC also offers a user-definable averaging mode with programmable options including two to five readings, start and interval delays, and first-measurement exclusion. Averaging is recognized as a key component of accurate blood pressure measurement and was used in the recent Systolic blood Pressure Intervention Trial conducted at the National Institute of Health.
This Model is the :
9005BPS: ADView 2 BP/SpO2: Blood pressure base unit with ChipOx Nellcor-compatible SpO2 module
Adds a pulse oximetry module to your ADView 2 to measure oxygen saturation of arterial blood flow in about 10 seconds. The ChipOx Nellcor-compatible SpO2 module displays pulse-rate signal strength during measurement, and comes with a reusable finger clip sensor and 8-foot cable. An optional pediatric/multi-site sensor is also available.
SpO2 module includes: Adult finger sensor and 8-foot extension cable.
Standard Features for all ADView 2 Models
- Clinical-grade Advantage BP technology from SunTech Medical
- Contemporary, compact design with an integrated handle and simple, easy-to-read display
- Customizable BP averaging options
- Manual blood pressure mode for real-time BP verification
- Pediatric Mode to ensure accurate measurements for younger patients
- Lithium-ion power for longer-lasting battery life and a lighter weight
- Next-generation EMR ready with HL7 messaging for electronic data transfer
- Built-in memory with up to 99 charting sessions
- LCD display
- 2 USB ports
- Firmware upgradeable
- Cuffs with quick disconnect fittings for quick changeout
- Can be configured with an optional bar code scanner (sold separately)
- Network enabled with built-in Ethernet or optional Wi-Fi (Wi-Fi module is sold separately)
Dimensions without thermometer option: 8" H x 6.75" W x 5.2" D
Industry Leading 3-Year Warranty on: Main unit, SpO2 modules and Temperature modules - 90 days
Manufacturer: American Diagnostic Corporation