THROUGH YEAR END, SOUTHEASTERN MEDICAL SUPPLY IS OFFERING FREE MOUNTING OPTIONS FOR ITS ADVIEW2 LINEUP. BUY NOW AND RECEIVE A FREE DESK CADDY WITH THE PURCHASE OF THIS 9005BP MONITOR. A $49.99 RETAIL VALUE!
The original ADView was the first diagnostic station to offer a manual mode. allowing you to capture blood pressure with your stethoscope using the traditional auscultatory method without changing cuffs. Manual mode provides important versatility for your patients with arrhythmias or other complex needs.
ADC, a world leader in core diagnostic products for more than 30 years, has once again innovated to create the Adview 2, the next generation in modular vital signs monitors..
The ADView 2 easily captures automated blood pressure measurements at the touch of a button. Our non-invasive blood pressure module uses the oscillometric method, with both pulse rate and the mean arterial blood pressure (MAP*) displayed in about 30 seconds. With seven available cuff sizes, ranging from child to thigh, the ADView 2 can be used for patients ages three and older. Adult Plus and Large Adult Plus cuffs come standard. Also, as with the original Adview, this device also allows you to manually take blood pressure reading. Please note that MAP* is not currently validated for use within the US.
With the ADView 2, ADC also offers a user-definable averaging mode with programmable options including two to five readings, start and interval delays, and first-measurement exclusion. Averaging is recognized as a key component of accurate blood pressure measurement and was used in the recent Systolic blood Pressure Intervention Trial conducted at the National Institute of Health.
9005BP: ADView 2 BP: Blood pressure base unit
The ADView 2 BP base unit includes: Rechargeable lithium-ion battery; U.S. power cord; 10-foot length of tubing; Adult Plus and Large Adult Plus cuffs; Mini-USB to USB Cable; Quick Reference Guide; Quick start Guide.
The ADC ADView 2 is modular in design. The basic unit starts with a blood pressure and heart rate base. From there, optional modules and accessories allow you to create a diagnostic solution perfectly suited to your needs. These modules and accessories allow you to create a diagnostic station perfectly suited to your needs. Add them at the time of purchase and we’ll ship your ADView 2 configured. Add new modules as you need them to easily upgrade at your facility..
Standard Features for all ADView 2 Models
- Clinical-grade Advantage BP technology from SunTech Medical
- Contemporary, compact design with an integrated handle and simple, easy-to-read display
- Customizable BP averaging options
- Manual blood pressure mode for real-time BP verification
- Pediatric Mode to ensure accurate measurements for younger patients
- Lithium-ion power for longer-lasting battery life and a lighter weight
- Next-generation EMR ready with HL7 messaging for electronic data transfer
- Built-in memory with up to 99 charting sessions
- LCD display
- 2 USB ports
- Firmware upgradeable
- Cuffs with quick disconnect fittings for quick changeout
- Can be configured with an optional bar code scanner (sold separately)
- Network enabled with built-in Ethernet or optional Wi-Fi (Wi-Fi module is sold separately)
Dimensions without thermometer option: 8" H x 6.75" W x 5.2" D
Industry Leading 3-Year Warranty on: Main unit, SpO2 modules and Temperature modules - 90 days
Manufacturer: American Diagnostic Corporation