The world’s first digital mercury sphyg with auto measurement option, makes transitioning to a 21st century device from a traditional mercurial sphyg a snap. The unique backlit LCD display mimics the appearance of a traditional mercury column, but can be easily read in low light conditions. A second numeric LCD displays pressure, pulse, and a host of other vital information. The e-sphyg™ 2 features auto/manual settings. In manual mode, blood pressure is measured using the traditional, time-tested auscultatory method. Auto mode can be used with child, adult, and large adult size cuffs to automatically obtain systolic/diastolic pressure and pulse in about 1 minute.
LATEX FREE - 2 YR WARRANTY - LIFETIME CALIBRATION
The 9002 features:
- GRAPHIC back lit mercury free LCD that mimics the appearance of a mercury column for easier interpretation.
- Multi-function alpha-numeric LCD displays air pressure, deflation rate, systolic, diastolic pressure and pulse (auto mode only).
- Manual mode allows practitioners to use the time-tested auscultatory method with ANY sized cuff.
- Automatic inflation to pre-set levels simplifies use. ECV (electronic control valve) precisely controls deflation at one of three pre-established rates for (manual mode) optimum results.
- Auto mode obtains readings automatically in about 1 minute.
- NICAD rechargeable battery provides about 200 measurements use on a single charge.
- AC adapter.
- Includes Small adult, Adult, and Large Adult latex free ADCuffs with exclusive Size Guide Marking System
- Latex free TPU coiled tubing for convenience.
- Available in desktop, wall mount or mobile configurations