Omron Healthcare committed to Customer Satisfaction
This is our mission.
OMRON HEALTHCARE INC. will continuously maintain and improve its
products and services to satisfy the needs of its customers. Our aim is
to strive for excellence in all our efforts. The commitment and
participation of all our employees are vital to our Success.
In our total commitment to quality, the management of Omron
Healthcare, Inc. will provide the allocation of resources and training
of personnel necessary to produce products and services which will
satisfy our customers.
This is our Quality Standard.
Omron Healthcare’s Quality Management System complies with
requirements of FDA Quality System Regulation (QSR) and is certified as
complying with the International Standards Organization Standard: ISO
13485:2003 Medical devices – Quality Management System – Requirements
for regulatory purposes.
Inspection Service – United States and Canada
Before sending your unit for inspection, we recommend you read the
troubleshooting section in your instruction manual. This section
describes error indicators and common troubleshooting tips that may
assist you in using your unit.
For troubleshooting assistance or the service address please contact
Consumer Support. Our representatives are trained to provide you
assistance over the phone and may be able to resolve your problem
without sending the unit for inspection. For the best possible
assistance please have your unit available when calling us.
CONSUMER SUPPORT TOLL FREE NUMBER: 1-877-216-1333
Customer Service Representatives are available
Monday through Friday – 8:30am to 4:30pm CT
PLEASE NOTE: Our Inspection Center does not offer walk-in inspection service.
Listed below is general information for all units requiring inspection service:
- For warranty information refer to the instruction manual provided with your unit.
- Ship the unit prepaid. Insure the package. You assume the risk of loss or damage during shipment.
- Return the unit with all of the component pieces.
- For warranty service enclose the proof of purchase. The proof of purchase is your purchase receipt with the date of purchase.
- For an estimate of the cost for a unit or component no longer
covered under the original warranty, request an estimate on the letter
enclosed with your return.
- Enclose a letter with your return that includes the following information:
- Case Number (The Customer Service Representative will provide this number)
- First Name and Last Name
- Street Address (No P.O. Boxes)
- Zip Code
- Phone Number including the Area Code
- Model Number
A brief description of the service request or explanation of the
problem you are experiencing with your unit. As applicable, please
include your arm or wrist circumference size in your letter when
returning a blood pressure monitor.