Designed to help administer medications and moisture into air passages, the Prodigy® Mini Mist™ nebulizer helps control respiratory symptoms and loosen secretions in the lungs. The Prodigy® Mini Mist™ is a portable nebulizer with unsurpassed aerosol delivery capabilities that enables low medication waste and residue as well as wide medication compliance. Equipped with the latest technology, the Prodigy® Mini Mist™ allows operation in all directions—upside down or tilted—for up to ten seconds. Great for use anytime, anywhere.
Smallest size of any electronic nebulizer
Note: the mesh screen on this item is a wear item and cannot be replaced. Depending on the medication used, frequency of use and care provided, useful life is estimated to be 1-2 years. Your purchase from Southeastern Medical Supply entitles you to a 15% discount on the current price of a replacement unit.
- Convenient alternative to Metered Dose Inhalers (MDI)
- Lightweight, only 6 ounces with 2 AA batteries
- Tubeless and cordless operation provides unmatched portability and ease of use
- Delivers medication to the last drop to maximize benefit of treatment
- Delivers undiluted medications to shorten treatment time
- Delivers most solution medications, including Albuterol®, Alupent®, Brokosol®, Isuprel®, Pulmicort Respules®, Proventil®, Ventolin®, Xopenex®, DuoNeb® and Intal®
Mini-Mist Instructional Video